Re: Printing with CUPS

On Mon, Feb 11, 2002 at 11:02:14AM -0800, Patrick Kirk wrote:
> It prints line 1 and only line 1 of any document.  I can't understand why.

Try printing a file with very short lines.

Say,
something
like
this.

Does it print out as

Say,
    something
             like
                 this.

?  If so, you probably need to turn on CR -> CR/LF translation.
IIRC, HP printers require this.  (OTOH, I'd expect the ppd to handle
that for you...)

have already won. - reverius

Innocence is no protection when governments go bad. - Tom Swiss