Someone having a working ssl pam ldap auth system running?

Hi,

we're planning to switch our servers user authentication to ldap. My test
system already has slapd, pam-ldap and nss-ldap running fine (all from
sid) but I didn't manage to get the ssl/tls encryption running.

Recompiling the openldap2-sources with ssl support was quite easy, but
it only serverd either the ldaps port or the ldap port but not both,
which is not a great problem if all clients support ldaps.

But I didn't manage to compile pam-ldap or nss-ldap with ssl support.
Experiments with stunnel didn't work either. Does someone have some
hints or a working setup?

Any help greatly appreciated,

Karsten

--