stopping the printer

Hello,

I cannot remove printing jobs I have submited. lprm apparently dequeued
the job (after having lprm'ed the job, lpq reports that there is nothing
anymore in the queue) but the printer continue to print. Turning off and
on the printer does not solve the problem. Does anyone can help me.

I've got Debian 2.2r4 and I use a local printer (HP Deskjet 815) locally
connected to the port /dev/lp0 which I have setup up with
magicfilterconfig (with the dj550c filter). I use the BSD lpr package.