Testing needed for debiansynch (partial mirror script)

I've now finished the development of debiansynch and are looking for
anyone, who likes to help in testing this script. I'm using the script
now for almost a year, but have extented it lately with options I don't
regularly use (particularly -A). The script and more info can be found
at "http://dpartialmirror.sourceforge.net/";.

So if anyone is interested in such a script and has the resources I'd
appreciate any help. But be warned the script is still in beta.

O. Wyss

--
Author of "Debian partial mirror synch script"
("http://dpartialmirror.sourceforge.net/";)