Re: ati radeon XF86Config

On Sat, Feb 09, 2002 at 10:15:47AM -0500, Timothy Burt wrote:
> 1) Have you compiled support for agpgart in the kernel?  And are you
>    using the kernel-supplied radeon driver?

Following your suggestion, I installed the radeon driver in the
kernel. This caused a temporary disruption in display, and then some
garbage on the screen, but then worked fine for console. I attempted
to restart, but got the same error messages from X.

I'm not too sure what flavor of radeon I have other than the tag on
the static bag - 'ATI Radeon 7500 64MB AGP OEM w.DVI'.

I guess at this point, I should either wait for X 4.2, or file a bug.