Re: Sendmail access.db

Thanks for the response, but when I put this in the sendmail.mc and run
either make or sendmailconfig it gives the following error:

***WARNING: Missing -T<TMPF> in argument of FEATURE(`access_db', hash -o
/etc/mail/access)

It does accept the mail for delivery, but does anyone know what this warning
is about?

TIA,
John