Re: printing to samba

On Sat, Feb 09, 2002 at 09:49:00AM -0800, ben wrote:
| On Saturday 09 February 2002 09:12 am, Robert L. Harris wrote:
| > I've given up on getting my hp882c to print under linux.  Filters dont
| > work, etc.
|
| have you tried installing cups? if not, it's definitely worth the time it
| takes to investigate.

Definitely!  It is easy to setup the ready-made "drivers" (or filters,
or whatever you want to call it) to print directly to the printer, or
to use a shared-via-samba printer or to share a printer to a windows
box.

-D

--

If we confess our sins, He is faithful and just and will forgive us our
sins and purify us from all unrighteousness.