Re: Nightly Mozilla Builds via apt?

DvB wrote:

Re: Nightly Mozilla Builds via apt?

DvB <dvanbalen@jam.rr.com>

08 Feb 2002 20:59:38 -0600

Debian-User <debian-user@lists.debian.org>

Rob Rati <robhr@core.com> writes:

Is there a source I can add to my sources.list that will provide nightly
builds of Mozilla for unstable?  TIA.

try:

apt-get install mozilla-cvs

it's usually a couple days behind (I, personally, don't use it), but it
should do for most people wanting to run nightlies.

HTH

I thought the cvs packages were for d/ling the cvs source, not binary builds. Are they actually binary builds?

Rob

--
robhr@core.com              2001-02 |
Aka Khyron the Backstabber          |       L    I  NN N  U U  X X  O