RE:Installing on a second disk (hdb)

Harris, Jason writes:
 > Can I plug the new hd at hdb, make the partition structure I want, put the
 > install image somwhere on any disk/partitions, then boot to a floppy, give
 > some input to the loader and have it start installing locally ?

Yes, or something like that, anyhow.  Just put the drivers and the
base tarball somewhere where you can get at them.  You'll need to
mount the partition on which they are located, then possibly fiddle
around with path names in the installation (at the point at which it
asks where it can find the tarballs).

Andrew.