Re: SpamBouncer

On Fri, Feb 08, 2002 at 09:37:31AM -0600, Manoj Srivastava wrote:
> >>"Blars" == Blars Blarson <blarson@blars.org> writes:
>
>  Blars> In article <[🔎] 20020207215629.GC30571@dman.ddts.net> dsh8290@rit.edu writes:
>  >> On Thu, Feb 07, 2002 at 10:52:03AM -0500, stan wrote:
>  >>> Anyone know if SpamBouncer www.spambouncer.org is being mainatined?
>  >> dunno
>
> 	It is, intermittently. I use it

Thansk, what lead me to the question was that I was moving my mail
processing to a new Debian machine, and on the older HP-UX box, I had a
script that fetched updated versions from ftp.spambouncer.com, and
installed them automaitcly. In testing this script, I found out that there
are presently no files there (even though I can still get loged in). I
emailed the maintainer a question about this over a week agao, and have yet
to recieve a reply.

Do you have any insight on that?

neither liberty nor safety."
						-- Benjamin Franklin