Re: [±¤°í] CD¹øÈ£ºÎ2002 Àü±¹ÆÇ ¾È³»

Thanks for the tip Baloo!

 Okay, dman. I know that you're right. Re-install XP, creating
partitions for Debian too......But----.

1)         A- I was planning on setting the BIOS to Standard VGA,
because I'm worried about Linux  being able to cope with my Integrated
Intel Graphics card.
             B- Was going to disable  Integrated Winmodem in BIOS and
use external one

2)   With XP on the first partition, where am I going to put Linux Boot?
Sure, I have LBA, but don't know how to use it.

3) So now I have PS2 KB. What will XP think? And thanks for
straightening me out there........

Gratefully Yours,

Bruce<+>