Re: SpamBouncer

 Blars> In article <[🔎] 20020207215629.GC30571@dman.ddts.net> dsh8290@rit.edu writes:
 >> On Thu, Feb 07, 2002 at 10:52:03AM -0500, stan wrote:
 >>> Anyone know if SpamBouncer www.spambouncer.org is being mainatined?
 >> dunno

	It is, intermittently. I use it

 Blars> Me neither.  Since what it does is bombard the victim the
 Blars> spammer forged in the headers, hopfully it's dead and won't be
 Blars> revived.  If you want to bounce spam, do it in the SMTP
 Blars> session you're receiving the message in.

	It does not do so unless you configure it to. I don't send
 bounces, either to harass the victims or to confirm my email address.

 >>> If not, any sugestions as to an alternate?
 >> http://dman.ddts.net/~dman/config_docs/exim_spamassassin.html

 Blars> Does something totally different, and could be useful.  The
 Blars> default rule scoring seems pretty far off to me though.

	I use both in sequence, along with mailagent, and I rarely see spam.

	manoj
--
 Even if a fool lived with a wise man all his life, he would still not
 recognise the truth, like a wooden spoon cannot recognise the flavour