Re: Has anyone got the remote working with a WinTV card?

On Fri, Feb 08, 2002 at 02:21:46PM +0100, Bostjan Muller wrote:
> * On 08-02-02 at 13:04 stan (stanb@awod.com) wrote:
> +----Here quoted text begins----+
> > I took a crack at this w week or so agao, without any success.
> >
> > Has anyone got this working? Mind shareing what you did?
> >
> +----and here the quote ends----+
> I have a WinTV Premio from Hauppauge.
>
> It works just fine.
> You have to install bttv (the drivers) and xawtv (the application) or
> any other application.

Thanks for the reply. Nice to know it _can_ work.

I have TV, TV sound, and tuner all working fine.

I'm going to be looking at this again this weekend. Mind if I send you some
details on what I've done, so we can compare nots?

neither liberty nor safety."
						-- Benjamin Franklin