Re: Limit 32 group membership

> > Unfortunatly, 33'th group rights are not respected.
> > User cannot access to directory, where right is apply to 33'th
> > group.
>
> i think this may be a system limit, perhaps part of libc ..i have
> run into this limit in the past, if you need this many groups
> perhaps you should look into running the ACL edition of ext2
> to get more flexibility in access rights.

I use ACL, but ........ I must apply rights to groups. Why?
Because users are grouped. Many of users musc access to the same
directory. Other many of users must access to another.
Most of users must access to different directory group.
This are more than 32. And I have a problem :(

> glibc 2.2.x may solve this problem, but i'd be suprised if
> it did ...

glibc 2.2.x is not in POTATO. I must migrate to WOODY ?

> its pretty specific about what kernels you can use
> it with. i have only tested it briefly..

I will happy, when I'll see worked example installation.

Thank you for info :) I will try to resolve problem.
Anyone have any other ideas?

Znik.