Re: apt-get = kill system ??

<quote who="nate">

> and as im writing this they all went down again. !(#($

don't know why..but the network interface was down(no link)
once i unplugged & replugged the cable it was OK again.
this has never ever ever happened on any of my systems
(any OS, any hardware) during the past 5 years ive been workin
with ethernet ..weeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeird.

though i don't think it was a coincidence that 4 systems
went down at the exact moment i ran this script ..

just glad they were all local..now to try my remote systems....
and be sure not to abort the script!

nate