[root@eboga.d2g.com: No Screen Found]

Could someone please help this gentleman out?

----- Forwarded message from root <root@eboga.d2g.com> -----

From: root <root@eboga.d2g.com>
To: branden@debian.org
Subject: No Screen Found
Date: Fri, 8 Feb 2002 01:11:16 -0500

Hello Branden,

I have an ATI radeon (mobility) upon startup x tells me "no screen
found". On redhat, same version, I have no problems. On #debian, some
people have the SAME problem with an ATI all-in-wonder, for ages.
I know you probably hate me allready, but I thought writing you this
email before hanging myself with a network cable.

Guillaume
P.S. Sorry about the root@ email...

----- End forwarded message -----

--
G. Branden Robinson                |    I have a truly elegant proof of the
Debian GNU/Linux                   |    above, but it is too long to fit