Re: video card

On 07 Feb 2002 18:18:43 -0500 Sean <sean@gutenpress.org> wrote:
[snip]
> Of course if you just want good 2D, you probably don't have anything to
> worry about, but if that's all you're wanting then instead of spending
> all that money, just go grab a second hand Matrox card off of Ebay, and
> you'll have both excellent 2D and quality drivers.
[big snip]

Heck, for accelerated 2D, the open source nvidia drivers with a TNT2
is pretty good...

| Ron Johnson, Jr.        Home: ron.l.johnson@cox.net        |
| Jefferson, LA  USA      http://ronandheather.dhs.org:81    |
!  "As I like to joke, I may have invented it, but Microsoft |
|   made it popular" David Bradley, regarding Ctrl-Alt-Del   |