Re: SpamBouncer

In article <[🔎] 20020207215629.GC30571@dman.ddts.net> dsh8290@rit.edu writes:
>On Thu, Feb 07, 2002 at 10:52:03AM -0500, stan wrote:
>| Anyone know if SpamBouncer www.spambouncer.org is being mainatined?
>dunno

Me neither.  Since what it does is bombard the victim the spammer forged
in the headers, hopfully it's dead and won't be revived.  If you want to
bounce spam, do it in the SMTP session you're receiving the message in.

>| If not, any sugestions as to an alternate?
>http://dman.ddts.net/~dman/config_docs/exim_spamassassin.html

Does something totally different, and could be useful.  The default rule
scoring seems pretty far off to me though.