Re: Mutt (related question about Mozilla)

Martin Wuertele wrote:

Hi Terence!

On Fri, 08 Feb 2002, Terence Ng wrote:

I have just installed X environment and I can use Balsa or Mozilla to delete the mails in /var/spool/mail/ngterry. Can somebody teach me to delete mails by Mutt? Why I cannot just type 'd' or '^d' to delete mails?

is there some read_only option in your .muttrc?

yours martin

I'm curious as to how Terrance got Mozilla to read emails in
/var/spool/mail/ngterry.
I can't get my copy of Mozilla to set up anything but links to
external smarthosts. What am I missing in the instructions?

--
Paul E Condon
pecondon@quiknet.com