-----Ursprüngliche Nachricht-----
Von: Mike McCue [mailto:mccuem1@msn.com]
Gesendet am: Donnerstag, 7. Februar 2002 16:34
An: debian-user@lists.debian.org
Betreff: command line font size ?

A while back I saw a friend's ZipSlack install, and the font he had on the
command line was a little smaller than that of my command line on my debian
install.  Is there a way to change the font of the command line in Debian ?

(Can't fit much on this 14" screen... <G>)

Thanks,
Mike