Re: sendmail / yahoo problem

here's the output:

debian:/home/randy# sendmail -bt -d0.13 </dev/null
Version 8.12.1
 Compiled with: DNSMAP HESIOD LDAPMAP LOG MAP_REGEX MATCHGECOS MILTER
                MIME7TO8 MIME8TO7 NAMED_BIND NETINET NETINET6 NETUNIX NEWDB
NIS
                NISPLUS PIPELINING SASL SCANF TCPWRAPPERS USERDB XDEBUG
    OS Defines: ADDRCONFIG_IS_BROKEN HASFCHOWN HASFCHMOD HASFLOCK
                HASGETDTABLESIZE HASGETUSERSHELL HASINITGROUPS HASLSTAT
                HASRANDOM HASSETREGID HASSETREUID HASSETRLIMIT HASSETSID
                HASSETVBUF HASURANDOMDEV HASSTRERROR HASUNAME HASUNSETENV
                HASWAITPID IDENTPROTO IP_SRCROUTE REQUIRES_DIR_FSYNC
                USE_SIGLONGJMP USESETEUID
     Conf file: /etc/mail/submit.cf (default for MSP)
     Conf file: /etc/mail/sendmail.cf (default for MTA)
      Pid file: /var/run/sendmail/mta/sendmail.pid (default)
 libsm Defines: SM_CONF_LONGLONG SM_CONF_MEMCHR SM_CONF_MSG SM_CONF_SEM
                SM_CONF_SHM SM_CONF_SSIZE_T SM_CONF_STDDEF_H
                SM_CONF_SYS_CDEFS_H SM_CONF_UID_GID SM_HEAP_CHECK
                SM_OS=sm_os_linux SM_VA_STD
   FFR Defines: _FFR_CONTROL_MSTAT _FFR_DAEMON_NETUNIX
                _FFR_GROUPREADABLEAUTHINFOFILE _FFR_MAX_FORWARD_ENTRIES
                _FFR_QUEUEDELAY _FFR_QUEUE_SCHED_DBG _FFR_RESET_MACRO_GLOBALS
                _FFR_SHM_STATUS _FFR_TLS_1
Canonical name: debian.mit.edu
        a.k.a.: debian
 UUCP nodename: debian
        a.k.a.: debian.mit.edu
        a.k.a.: localhost
        a.k.a.: [127.0.0.1]
        a.k.a.: [46.129.16.98]
     Conf file: /etc/mail/sendmail.cf (selected)
      Pid file: /var/run/sendmail/mta/sendmail.pid (selected)

============ SYSTEM IDENTITY (after readcf) ============
      (short domain name) $w = debian
  (canonical domain name) $j = debian.mit.edu
         (subdomain name) $m = mit.edu
              (node name) $k = debian

ADDRESS TEST MODE (ruleset 3 NOT automatically invoked)
Enter <ruleset> <address>