Re: Sendmail Status File

	From what I've been able to determine, the maintainer has
appeared to make the sendmailconfig script remove the status files every
time it is executed... Personally I hate this behaviour and thus no
longer rely on the sendmailconfig script and do not allow it to
execute... Instead I go to the /etc/mail directory and run 'make' then
reload sendmail manually and that allows my status file to remain in
tact... I don't want my status file flush'd everytime I make a config
change...

	Jeremy