Sendmail Status File

Hi Everyone.

Does anyone have any idea why sendmail wouldn't be generating the
sendmail.st file for me?  I use MRTG to graph all outgoing mail stats, and
it relies on sendmail.st.  My older version of sendmail wrote the file to
/var/log/sendmail.st, but a updated version of sendmail (using apt-get
install sendmail) puts it in /var/lib/sendmail/sendmail.st (at least
that's what sendmail.cf says)  I doesn't appear to be generating any file
in that directory.  Is there any other options I need to add to get it to
work?  I figured out I needed to add FEATURE(access_db) into my
sendmail.mc file to get the /etc/mail/access.db file to work properly with
the newer version of sendmail, so maybe there's another change I'm unaware
of.

Please CC me on the reply.  Thanks in advance!

Nick