Re: Mutt

On Thu, Feb 07, 2002 at 11:26:55AM +0800, Terence Ng wrote:
> Thanks, Stephen, even now I get:
> -rw-rw---- 1 ngterry mail
>
> If I want to delete mails in Mutt, I still get "Mailbox is read-only".  Why?

When I set up my /var/spool to be mounted over NFS I got
exactly the same problem. It had to do with inability for
mutt to lock the mail spool.. To fix this, I restarted NFS server
and remounted the directories. Oh yeah, I also updated to NFS v.3.

I'm not sure if this helps, but just in case...
- Adam