Re: Parsing a file name in the shell

On Wed, 2002-02-06 at 11:19, Andrew Perrin wrote:

> Note the rm -rf line, which does what you're asking. But note also that
> script kiddies may be capable of generating other devious filename
> patterns, including those that start with . .

Yeah, I've seen that and worse, but most of those names they store under
numeric directories at the moment. It's just the most common as I can
easily have 20 created in a week. I don't understand why they don't stop
as they can't get the files back off and should have learned by
now...maybe just something in the water where they are at.