Re: freeware purify like memory checker ?

On Wed, Feb 06, 2002 at 04:02:55PM +0100, Leif Thuresson wrote:
> Does anybody know a of freeware memory checker
> they can recommend ?

apt-get install memtest86

Johann
--
Johann Spies          Telefoon: 021-808 4036

     "He hath not dealt with us after our sins; nor rewarded
      us according to our iniquities. For as the heaven is
      high above the earth, so great is his mercy toward
      them that fear him. As far as the east is from the
      west, so far hath he removed our transgressions from
      us."                  Psalms 103:10-12