Re: A mutt question

On Tue, Feb 05, 2002 at 01:17:18PM +0000, Andy Mott wrote:
> Yep - just add this line to your .muttrc:
>
> bind compose   \n  send-message

Thanks.

Got time for one more mutt question?

I;v set up the index page so that all threads are compressed. I'm also
using less as the external pager.

I would like to be able to read through a thread without going back to the
inex, but I have not figured out how to do thsi.

At ppresent, if I go inot a thread, when O get to the bottom, I hi q to
exit less, and have to renter the next message in the thread from the index
page. Can I make the next one come up without this some way?

neither liberty nor safety."
						-- Benjamin Franklin