Re: Auctex/LaTeX/Emacs problem

On Tue, Feb 05, 2002 at 02:14:40AM +0200, Ryan Claycamp wrote:
> On Mon, Feb 04, 2002 at 04:08:52PM -0600, Richard Cobbe wrote:
> > Lo, on Sunday, February 3, Ryan Claycamp did write:
> >
> > > I have lost the color markings in xemacs when I edit a LaTeX file.

> > Assuming that you've got font-locking on in other editing modes,
> simply
> > adding (require 'font-latex) to your .emacs file should do the trick.

In emacs21 you can select the options menu, mark syntax highlighting
and all the others you wish and then select "save options".  It will
write the correct entries into your .emacs

If I remember correctly in emacs20 you can do the same.  The options
menu is just in a different place (under help I think).

Johann

--
Johann Spies          Telefoon: 021-808 4036

     "Lift up your heads, O ye gates; and be ye lift up, ye
      everlasting doors; and the King of glory shall come
      in. Who is this King of glory? The LORD strong and
      mighty, the LORD mighty in battle."
                                   Psalms 24:7,8