Re: Promise SuperTrak SX6000 IDE-RAID drivers and installation

#include <hallo.h>
Lasse Øverlier wrote on Mon Feb 04, 2002 um 02:53:34PM:

> 3) use another IDE-RAID card? Yes I know the 3Ware controller is
> supported in 2.4 kernels, but I suspect this does leave me with the same
> kind of installation problem of Debian (but I have not tested)

When we release the next version of boot-floppies (soon), there will be
a 2.4 installation flavor with 3ware support. Feel free to use the CVS
build from http://people.debian.org/~blade/bf2.4

Gruss/Regards,
Eduard.
--
Du machst zu viel Informatik, wenn...
    du deine Unterwäsche mit Quicksort sortierst.