UrlView strangeness

I use mutt which uses urlview to present a list of url's in a message.
Lately, sometimes some of the lines in that list are blank (sometimes
they're *all* blank). If I count the url's in the message and arrow down
to the appropriate blank line it fires up lynx and takes me where I want
to go.

Has anyone else experienced this?

--
We recognize the right of every man to perform services for
himself or to serve others according to conditions arrived at