Re: Installing Woody from CD

Hi Dimitri

Do you mean you installed Potato then upgraded to Woody from the Woody
CD's or from the Internet. I have Potato 2.2r3 CDs so that would be an
OK way for me to go (actually I have got Potato installed on my laptop
just to re familarize myself with Debian as we have all been using SuSE
for the past 18 months or so).

Pat