RE: Many apologies for auto-reply spam

Title: RE: Many apologies for auto-reply spam

A girl, Lucy.  Yes, she's gorgeous :) .

It would appear that my company is also turning my
plain-text mails into HTML format :( so sorry again.
Maybe they do these things to discourage mailing list
usage.

Paul

"This communication is intended solely for the addressee and is confidential and not for third party unauthorised distribution."