Re: USB keyboard

Submitted 03-Feb-02 by  Bruce Burhans:

>     Will my USB keyboard cause problems when I install 2.2r5?
>     I just ordered the CDs from TechBroker! ! ! ! !
>     Now, I just need to order some courage.......

It shouldn't, I installed 2.2r4 on a Compaq Presario 5000 with a USB
keyboard last month.  The one thing I noticed with the USB keyboard
prior to using the USB modules for it was that the key repeat rate was
too high.

--
Anton Graham                            GPG ID: 0x18F78541
<bladehawke@amaesing.com>

"It is as natural to man to die as to be born; and to a little infant,
perhaps, the one is as painful as the other."
  -- Francis Bacon, Of Death