problems with Quota

Hi,

I'm experiencing some difficulties using quota..
When,
[naboer:/home2/miga]# edquota -u bluee
I get,
edquota: open remount-ro permission denied
edquota: open remount-ro permission denied
.
I recently mounted a new disk, ext2 (extended partition) on hdb5
Disk partitions from before are hda1(ext2) and hda2 (swap)

Kernel is 2.2.19 #1  Sat Jun 9 13:04:06 EST 2001

Same is with repquota. When I,
[naboer:/home2/miga]# repquota -a bluee
I get,
remount-ro: No such file or directory

remount-ro: No such file or directory
..

remount-ro seems to be re-mount: read only .. How do I check if the disk is
read only?

perhaps if I list the fstab also? It might clarify something unknown for me.
<dump>  <pass>
/dev/hda1       /               ext2
defaults,usrquota,grpquota,errors=remount-ro    0       1
/dev/hda2       none            swap    sw                      0       0
/dev/hdb5       /home2          ext2
defaults,usrquota,grpquota,errors=remount-ro    0       1
..
quota.user and quota.group exist in both / and /home2 .. /etc/init.d/quota
also exists.

I would really be thankful if anyone could point out my errors when using
quota.

cheers,
- Mikkel