Re: Weird CDRW issue?

On Fri, 1 Feb 2002 13:17:36 -0800 ben <benfoley@rcn.com> wrote:
> On Friday 01 February 2002 10:09 am, Ron Johnson wrote:
[snip]
> hey, i was wrong. you live and learn. hey jeff, i didn't draw blood or
> anything, did i?

We all have little testosterone moments now and then...

| Ron Johnson, Jr.        Home: ron.l.johnson@cox.net        |
| Jefferson, LA  USA      http://ronandheather.dhs.org:81    |
! Great Inventors of our time:                               |
!    Al Gore -> Internet                                     |
!    Sun Microsystems -> Clusters                            |