Re: Difference between ssh1 ssh2 ssh3 3.0.2

On Fri, 1 Feb 2002 15:01:26 -0500 Noah Meyerhans <noahm@debian.org> wrote:
> On Fri, Feb 01, 2002 at 03:46:29AM -0800, Dean Roman wrote:
[snip]
> In woody we have OpenSSH 2.5.1.  It implements SSH protocols 1 and 2.
> The same holds true for OpenSSH 3.whatever that's in sid right now.
> Presumable OpenSSH 3.x is "better", or else it wouldn't have been
> released.  However, it's also newer and not as well tested (that's part
> of why it doesn't exist in woody yet).  So there may be issues with it.

OpenSSH 3.0.2p1-4 is in woody.
http://packages.debian.org/testing/non-us/ssh.html

| Ron Johnson, Jr.        Home: ron.l.johnson@cox.net        |
| Jefferson, LA  USA      http://ronandheather.dhs.org:81    |
! Great Inventors of our time:                               |
!    Al Gore -> Internet                                     |
!    Sun Microsystems -> Clusters                            |