Re: Latex & letter's headers...

On Fri, Feb 01, 2002 at 01:22:35PM +0000, Vittorio wrote:

> Now, down to business! My problem is that I can write a letter with
> latex but I cannot find the right commands to insert the official
> colour logo of my firm (*.jpg,*.ps,*.pdf) into the header of the
> letter and other chats in the footer.

Look at the fancyheader.sty:
/usr/share/doc/texmf/latex/fancyhdr/fancyhdr.dvi.gz

Johann
--
Johann Spies          Telefoon: 021-808 4036

     "And be not conformed to this world; but be ye
      transformed by the renewing of your mind, that ye may
      prove what is that good, and acceptable, and perfect,
      will of God."             Romans 12:2