Re: W32/Myparty

On Thu, 31 Jan 2002 15:15:34 -0800 (PST)
"Paul 'Baloo' Johnson" <baloo@ursine.dyndns.org> wrote:

> On Thu, 31 Jan 2002, John Cichy wrote:
>
> > Yes, but we might have to be more careful now, billy is going to concentrate
> > on security from now on...
>
> Do you honestly believe it's more than the same bullshit lipservice as
> before?

Security and ease of use don't go hand in hand. Of course, that doesn't
mean that just because your OS is difficult it's necessarily secure...
One of Bill's biggest problems is probably convincing the average
computer user to use passwords. Maybe Passport will solve it for him.

--
Humanity's future is in the stars:
support a manned mission to Mars!