Re: What is a good, small, web browser?

On Thursday 31 January 2002 05:52 pm, David Moore wrote:
[snip]

> Try Opera. It's non-free, but it seems like what you want. I personally
> would prefer Galeon, but that won't work if you don't want to install
> GNOME.

there's a small browser (albeit non-free) called xbrowse that won't force you
to have a commercial banner running as opera does. opera is also a big memory
bleeder that will eventually tax your resources. if you're running kde, the
konqueror web browser--at least in sid--is pretty good and very configurable.