What is a good, small, web browser?

I have a small system (100MHz pentium, 900M /usr, 1024K video ram) that I
want to access the internet on. A problem that I have is that when the
network that I use was set up, the gateway software that was decided upon
requires the browsers used to have java support. I can't get away from it, I
need a browser with java support to access the internet (the main reason why
I still use windoze).

So I was wondering about if there are any good, _small_ browsers like that.
I tried mozilla on my system, and I had enough time to eat lunch while it
started up (I have since removed mozilla).

I have X4 installed and working, but I don't want to install any desktop
managers.

Thanks for any help,

Seneca
seneca@slemish.com