Re: W32/Myparty

On Thu, 31 Jan 2002 17:50:35 -0500 dman <dsh8290@rit.edu> wrote:
> On Thu, Jan 31, 2002 at 02:26:52PM -0800, Paul 'Baloo' Johnson wrote:
> | On Fri, 1 Feb 2002, John Griffiths wrote:
[snip]
> | http://ursine.dyndns.org/~baloo/software/putty.exe
> |
> | Before this bob took a better job as a security guard, I used to just
> | telnet or SSH back to a sane environment.

Unfortunately, some very clueful (NOT!) companies block outbound
ssh packets, but leave open telnet packets.

Portforwarding mitigates that, though...

| Ron Johnson, Jr.        Home: ron.l.johnson@cox.net        |
| Jefferson, LA  USA      http://ronandheather.dhs.org:81    |
! Great Inventors of our time:                               |
!    Al Gore -> Internet                                     |
!    Sun Microsystems -> Clusters                            |