Re: mac alternative to wine?

> <RMS>Besides, why would you want to run MS or Apple closed source when
> you
> have all this wonderful Debian free software at your disposal? </RMS> ;)

I totally agree,
yet, I have a mail client from my job that only supports the mac
and PC side, they say they're working on the unix client.
but I would like to use Debian as the OS on my laptop and don't
want to run Windoze on it anymore, but still need to use this
mail client. So, wine works great for PC programs and then was just curious if
there is a mac equal.

Mike