Re: gnome, mozilla question (potato)

On 31 Jan 2002, Mario Vukelic wrote:

> On Thu, 2002-01-31 at 21:17, J. Bruce Fields wrote:
> Why don't you use mozilla-0.9.7 from sid?

Over the last year or so, there have been dramatic improvements to mozilla
with each new version, so I haven't wanted to wait for a debian package to
show up.  Also, all it takes to install is a download and one tar -xzf
command.  Perhaps now that it's stabilizing a little, I should switch to
using the debian packages; do you know of any real advantages to them?

----b.