Re: mac alternative to wine?

On Thu, Jan 31, 2002 at 12:57:58PM -0700, Jason Majors wrote:
->> I installed wine on my potato box and have
->> really enjoyed it!
->> I'm interested to know if there is a similar package
->> for apple programs?
->I've heard of them for powerPC linux distros, but not for x86. The slowness
->you'd experience from having to emulate the powerPC architecture would be
->unbearable.
->
-><RMS>Besides, why would you want to run MS or Apple closed source when you
->have all this wonderful Debian free software at your disposal? </RMS> ;)

I bough a used G3 b+w a few month a go. In the first week i
installed Debian, only for fun. Since then I no longer used Macintosh, only a
few boots to checkout MOL.
I don't miss it.

cu Veit
--
Veit Waltemath <veitw@wsbt.de>      |     reg. Linux User #140794
01896 Pulnitz / Germany		    |     Debian Gnu/Linux Systems

Q:	What do you get when you cross a mobster with an international standard?
A:	You get someone who makes you an offer that you can't understand!