Re: Any comercial apps made it back to the community?

Colin Watson wrote:

The Progeny developers have always been actively working on Debian
proper, and quite a number of their enhancements have made it back to
us. I haven't seen as much from the others.

I have never used Libranet, but Stormix was my intro to Debian and I still think well of the product. Its installer was way ahead of Progeny and had many other features which were better as well. Storm Package is in Woody and it is a nice bit of work from Stormix back to the community.

Ed Lawson