Potato horde hangs on install

Like the subject says, horde from potato is hanging on me:

# apt-get install
Reading Package Lists... Done
Building Dependency Tree... Done
0 packages upgraded, 0 newly installed, 0 to remove and 0 not
upgraded.
1 packages not fully installed or removed.
Need to get 0B of archives. After unpacking 0B will be used.
Setting up horde (1.2.6-0.potato.4) ...
Web installation seems ok...
Checking non-HORDE config files
checking for pgsql php3 extension configuration
php3 extension for pgsql found!
Not configuring web server
Finished checking non-HORDE config files
Trying to configure your PostgreSQL database
Fixing file permissions
Restarting PostgreSQL
Restarting none

...and then it just sits there forever.  What do I need to do to get
this install script to finish successfully?

have already won. - reverius

Innocence is no protection when governments go bad. - Tom Swiss