Re: [OT] dpkg Weirdness

On Thu, 31 Jan 2002 03:31:44 +0000
Nick <nick@glimmer.demon.co.uk> wrote:
> Well I'm not at the box at the moment - I'll have a ferret around on
> it tomorrow.  I've remembered that I have kernel source debs for
> 2.2.19 and 2.2.20, and one of them is unpacked, so that's another,
> what, 150 Mb ?

It'll be a fair bit, especially if it's been compiled and you havn't
done a 'make clean'.

You might also look at the 'debfoster' package, it's amazing to help
weed out packages that you don't want. Quick and easy once you're used
to the interface.

--
/    David Barclay Harris            Aut agere, aut mori.      \