network isues.

I recently tried to set-up exim for sending mail on my lan. I have a 5
computer setup with one computer masq'ing my ppp connection.

I can send and receive mail locally, and receive "internet" mail, but
can't send it out. I am getting errors in mainlog, that say "Network is
unreachable"

For example, If I send a message to my self (foobar@hotmail.com) from the
lan, I get a message that says Network is unreachable. I can ping
hotmail.com, ftp hotmail.com and telnet hotmail.com, but telnet
hotmail.com 25, gives me a network unreachable message.

Any suggestions as to what I am doing wrong? Where should I be looking?

- Andrew J. Hoyos
hoyosa@sdf.lonestar.org