Re: Again: Most programs don't run. [Thanks!]

also sprach Andreas Goesele <Goesele@hfph.mwn.de> [2002.01.31.0115 +0100]:
> PS: I hope it's not premature to report the problem solved. As the
> German saying goes: Man soll den Tag nicht vor dem Abend loben.

"Thou shalt not praise the day before night hath come."

i *am* shakespeare. or elvis? i forgot.

now check out the link in my signature for a good laugh. i don't like
people who take time to discover my bad humour. quick! quick!

"security here. yes, ma'am. yes. groucho glasses. yes, we're on it.
c'mon, guys. somebody gave an aardvark a nose-cut: somebody who
can't deal with deconstructionist humor. code blue."
                      -- http://azure.humbug.org.au/~aj/armadillos.txt