Re: Wanda swam across my desktop ??

At 10:29 AM 1/29/02 +0100, Preben Randhol wrote:
>John Griffiths <john@capmon.com> wrote on 29/01/2002 (01:16) :
>> In any volunteer endevaour the people who do the work decide how they shall
>> manage their time.
>>
>> if putting the fish in gave someone a sense of fulfilment and kept them in
>> the project then good for them.
>>
>> the free world will always be different from the command economies of
>> closed software
>
>So your point is that since it is free code it should not be taken
>seriously? What is the point of free software if it should just be a
>joking matter?

My point is it can be whatever the people willing to do the hard work want
it to be

WARNING -
This email is confidential and may contain copyright material.
If you are not the intended recipient of Capital Monitor's original e-mail,
please notify me by return e-mail, delete your copy of the message, and
accept our apologies for any inconvenience caused.
Republication or re-dissemination, including posting to news groups or web
pages, is strictly prohibited without the express prior consent of Capital
Monitor Pty Ltd.

John Griffiths			Tel 02 6273 4899
Capital Monitor Pty Ltd		Fax 02 6273 4905
Press Gallery 			Mobile: 0412 690 643
Parliament House		e-mail: john@capmon.com
Canberra   ACT   2600		http://www.capmon.com
Australia			ICQ No: 7933859